When you think of Toro Ya Me, you think of party and celebration! Toro Ya Me is a leisure cruise boat on the Hartbeespoort Dam in the North West Province of South Africa.
Summer is boating season and February is Valentine’s month! If you are looking for an outdoor activity to treat your loved one with a fun-filled and romantic event, you came to the right place. Now spoil your lover on 14 February with hugs, kisses and presents, but don’t forget to plan a special day out on a Saturday of your choice making use of the combo special featured on the home page of the party boat’s website.
Derna Janse van Vuuren, the owner of the boat, and her team can cater for any occasion which includes:
- Birthday parties
- Engagement parties
- Corporate or smaller team building gatherings
- Morning and afternoon cruises
- Business or private parties
- Lapa parties
- ... the list is endless!!
Each venue is unique!
Available on all cruise bookings are food platters and a cash bar.
Currently Toro Ya Me is offering a “Late Summer Combo Special” which involves:
- A romantic 1 hour cruise every Saturday with cocktail and crisps on-board at R140pp
- Picnic at the dam with your own picnic/braai favourites and drinks from 7h00-18h00
Entrance fee to the resort:
- R80pp and
- R50 per vehicle for secure parking
Limited seats are available. Please pre-book.