If your holiday adventure includes getting muddy in the outdoors, then we’ve got the best gear for both you and your 4x4 that will get you there!
Simply purchase 2 Bridgestone Dueler A/T 693III 4X4 tyres and receive a R200 Cape Union Mart voucher, mahala!
We think it’s time to go wild and get out there! If you’re up for the challenge, we’ll see you instore.
*Offer valid from 1 March 2017 – 30 April 2017 at Supa Quick Parow. T’s &C’s apply.
BUY 2 BRIDGESTONE DUELER 693III 4X4 TYRES & GET A R200 CAPE UNION MART VOUCHER
- This promotion runs from 01 March 2017 until 30 April 2017.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- To procure a voucher all participants must purchase TWO Bridgestone Dueler A/T 693 III tyres only from any Supa Quick dealers throughout South Africa. Purchase of any other Bridgestone items will not validate procurement of a voucher.
- Purchase of two Bridgestone Dueler A/T 693 III tyres at any outlet other than Supa Quick dealers will not validate procurement of a voucher.
- The voucher is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The promoters reserve the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at Cape Union Mart stores located in the Republic of South Africa.
- The voucher cannot be used to buy other vouchers. The voucher does not accrue interest and is not refundable for cash once received.
- If your voucher value is insufficient for the purchase you wish to make, you may make up the difference by paying via other payment methods.
- Promoters are entitled to at any time correct, cancel or reject a voucher for any reason whatsoever (Including without limitation where a voucher has been distributed or gained in an unauthorised / fraudulent manner).
- These promotional terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts and/or applicable regulators.
- Only the original voucher will be considered valid. No photocopies, photographs or scanned images will be accepted as a valid voucher.
- Promoters are not responsible for any harm suffered due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a voucher.