Stoneridge Guesthouse is an AA 'Superior Accommodation' Establishment, and is neatly nestled on the hills of Gariep Dam and overlooks the intriguing, yet forlorn valleys of the Bo-Karoo. Stoneridge's peaceful stillness and serenity vows to sooth one's distressed spirit...
Stoneridge Guesthouse is centrally located and the ideal stopover for weary travelers. It is situated 40 kilometers north of Colesberg in Central-South Africa.
Here one will find comfortable and very well-appointed accommodation. Stonerdige Guesthouse offers 4 luxurious double rooms, each with its own en-suite facility:
- The Aerodrome Bay Room has an en-suite shower.
- The Pams Bay Room has an en-suite bath and shower.
- The Porcupine Passage Room and Eagles Crest Room each has an en-suite bath with a shower unit.
All our rooms include the following facilities:
- Electrical Blanket
- LCD TV with a DSTV Bouquet
- Coffee/Tea Facility
- Bar Fridge
- Electronic Safe
- The complete Du'Val Collection with ample Amenities
Stoneridge strives to offer homely hospitality, surprising serenity, and perfect proficiency...
Stoneridge also has a little splash pool in the gorgeous garden, and our renowned 'Flirting with Theatre Dining Room' personifies peacefulness.
Stoneridge's peaceful stillness and serenity vows to sooth one's distressed spirit...