Is your business paying SDL every month?
Get your levies back!
Let us show you how.
The Business Case for Learnerships in your business
Help the unemployment in your community by helping your business
- Offer an unemployed person to work and contribute to your business with no direct cost to you
- OR develop also your current employees
- Payment is paid back from Skills Development Levy so it will not cost you anything
- Tax Rebate of up to R60 000 (R100 000 for disabled learners) per learner*
- Opportunity to ensure that you can keep the best to help you grow your business.
- Help to apply for discretionary Grants
- Improve your BEE Scorecard (Old and New) - Creative Minds Bellville is a Level 2 Contributor
- Learners receive formal qualifications, and become more qualified while performing their duties
Contact us now so that we can show you how to use our Skills Development Faciliator without costing you any money.
*If registered with MICT Seta