INVITATION FOR A WORKSHOP ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL LEGISLATION PERTAINING TO PROPERTIES IN THE SEDGEFIELD AREA
The workshop is aimed at informing estate agents and the general public of the applicable Environmental Legislation pertaining to Erven and Houses that are for sale or proposed new construction of residential dwellings within Sensitive Coastal Areas in the Sedgefield Area. This workshop will enable you to inform potential buyers on the process they must follow in order to develop new houses or bring changes to existing houses. The workshop will include the following topics:
- OSCAE permits (Jocelyn Fearon - Knysna Municpality).
- Buffer Zones (Maretha Alant - SANParks).
- Alien Vegetation clearing including the clearing of erven.
- DAFF permits ( protected tree removal or pruning).
- Applicable National Environmental Management Act ( NEMA) legislation.
- Introduction to Cape Farm Mapper - to assist you in identifying properties that may require permits/ Basic Assessment Reports.
Venue: Sedgefield Town Hall
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00
Please RSVP by no later than 08/03/2017
Eco-Route Environmental Consultancy
Tel: 044 343 2232
Fax: 086 402 9562