Drakenzicht is a private owner-run lodge, B&B and golf destination in Schoemanskloof offering overnight accommodation for local golfers, families, international visitors and groups. Securely located 7km from the busy main N4 highway on route to Kruger National Park it ensures piece-of-mind for overseas guests away from the traffic. A great place to stay near Kruger or Nelspruit. It enjoys uninterrupted views of the Schoemanskloof valley with its spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Conveniently situated just 7km off the N4 road to Nelspruit
- 2½ hour drive from Pretoria and O.R. Tambo international airport making it the perfect stop over on route to the Kruger National Park, Mozambique and Swaziland
- Breakfast and lunches served, dinner by request. Braai packs & salads also available. Fully licenced bar.
- an ideal golf destination or weekend breakaway for the whole family
- Swimming, golf, birding, mountain biking, fishing, walking trails
- Conference facilities for smaller groups and functions.
- Mountain climate with some misty mornings and cosy evenings around the fireplace.
- Children are most welcome!